We represent our clients in different matters of disputes on national and commercial issues, contracts, corporate and debt collection matters. Our clients are mainly construction companies, manufacturers, food industry owners and oil and gas companies.
We provide legal services for the purpose of solving the commercial disputes through arbitration because of the effective and fast process of the arbitration.
We provide legal services on ADR to our clients with providing a significant expertise on following matters;
- International and Domestic Arbitration
- Representing our clients before arbitral institutions
- Preparing and presenting the case before arbitrators
- Enforcement of arbitral awards in Iran
- Enforcement of arbitral awards abroad
- Acting as independent arbitrators when requested
Our law firm is dedicated to pursue and promote our clients' interests aggressively in any dispute, which may arise in relation to
- Oil & Gas contracts
- International trade relations
- Product liability
- Breach of contractual obligations
- Franchise Agreements
- Shipping Industry
Working in close association with all practice areas, our law firm has the resources and experience to handle complex matters in such different areas. Our experiences in Oil and Gas contract and international contracts are the main solution for those companies who are interested in solving the legal matters in perfect way. We offer clients deep industry experience and outstanding service across multiple practices.
We regularly try cases and work closely with our clients to devise effective case management strategies. It is our practice to assist clients in selecting and implementing the most cost-effective form of dispute resolution whether through court procedures or alternative dispute resolution.
Our services for the purpose of the corporate includes wide range of activities which are mainly as follows:
- Shareholder Agreements
- Limited Liability Partnership Agreements
- Article of Associations and Amendments thereof
- Share and asset sales and purchases
- Re-structuring and formations
- Joint ventures
- Internal management of companies (meetings, voting procedures and resolutions)
- Company law matters relating to capital and acquisition of shares
- Company Incorporations
- Company formation in Free Zones of Iran
Shipping and Maritime Law
We have experiences in the cases related to the maritime issues including:
- Ship Collison cases:we successfully managed all aspects of the Alpine Eternity Collison case with a gas production platform in Persian Gulf on behalf of the owner of the platform.
- Ship Building Contracts: Our law firm has experiences in drafting and management of the ship building contracts.
- Wreck Removal Contracts
- Offshore heavy lifting contracts
- Seabed Pipeline laying Contracts
- Marine Insurance
Wind and Solar Energy
Iran is one the best and suitable places for development of a solar and wind projects for the purpose of production of electricity. We provided clients with legal structures of the solar plant development from the company formation to contractual comments.
A franchise is a type of license that a party (franchisee) acquires to allow them to have access to a business's (franchisor) proprietary knowledge, processes, and trademarks in order to allow the party to sell a product or provide a service under the business's name. In exchange for gaining the franchise, the franchisee usually pays the franchisor an initial start-up and annual licensing fees.
Franchises are a very popular method for people to start a business, especially for those who wish to operate in a highly competitive industry like the fast-food industry. One of the biggest advantages of purchasing a franchise is that you have access to an established company's brand name, meaning that you do not need to spend further resources to get your name and product out to customers.
We provide legal services for this sector from the negotiations stages to settlement of disputes.
Oil and Gas Industry
We have successfully handled projects with values more than hundreds of millions USD which includes negotiations stages, contract drafting stage, contract management stage, contract claims, debt recovery claims and contract closure. These contracts include both upstream contract and downstream contracts.
We drafted and negotiated:
- Gas Sales Agreements (Take or Pay Agreements)
- Refinery related purchase agreements
- International Purchase and Distribution Contracts
- Industrial Purchase Contract
- Design & Build Contracts
- Consortium Agreements
- Joint Operation Agreements
- Iranian Petroleum Contracts and Iranian Buy Back Contracts
- Heavy Lifting Operations and Services Contracts
- Construction Contracts including civil contracts, electrical, structure and piping contracts
- EPC Contracts
- Evaluating and Analyzing EPC Contracts, mostly related to Oil and Gas fields
- Directional Drilling Contracts
- Offshore Service Contracts
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Site Preparation Agreement
- Corporate and Company issues in Iranian Commercial Act
- License Agreements for refineries
- Debt recovery claims
- Claims related to delays, non-performance etc
- Jacket structuring Contract including Engineering, Fabrication and Installation
- Tie-back contracts
- Build, Operate, Transfer Contracts
International Commercial Contracts
Our law firm provides clients with legal services related to the international sales contracts, negotiations of the contracts with the counterparties, preparation of the claims against party in default and dispute settlement services.
We also have experiences in drafting and negotiating license agreements in international scales between Iranian company and international license holder company.