We provide our clients with extensive domestic and international legal services. We have experiences in different sectors which the main fields of experiences are as follows:
1. Oil and Gas Industry:
We have successfully handled projects with values more than hundreds of millions USD which includes negotiations stages, contract drafting stage, contract management stage, contract claims, debt recovery claims and contract closure. These contracts include both upstream contract and downstream contracts.
We drafted and negotiated:
• Gas Sales Agreements (Take or Pay Agreements)
• Refinery related purchase agreements
• International Purchase and Distribution Contracts
• Industrial Purchase Contract
• Design & Build Contracts
• Consortium Agreements
• Joint Operation Agreements
• Iranian Petroleum Contracts and Iranian Buy Back Contracts
• Heavy Lifting Operations and Services Contracts
• Construction Contracts including civil contracts, electrical, structure and piping contracts
• EPC Contracts
• Evaluating and Analyzing EPC Contracts, mostly related to Oil and Gas fields
• Directional Drilling Contracts
• Offshore Service Contracts
• Joint Venture Agreements
• Site Preparation Agreement
• Corporate and Company issues in Iranian Commercial Act
• License Agreements for refineries
• Debt recovery claims
• Claims related to delays, non-performance etc
• Jacket structuring Contract including Engineering, Fabrication and Installation
• Tie-back contracts
• Build, Operate, Transfer Contracts
2. Shipping and Maritime Law:
We have experiences in the cases related to the maritime issues including:
• Ship Collison cases:
we successfully managed all aspects of the Alpine Eternity Collison case with a gas production platform in Persian Gulf on behalf of the owner of the platform.
• Ship Building Contracts:
Our law firm has experiences in drafting and management of the ship building contracts.
• Wreck Removal Contracts
• Offshore heavy lifting contracts
• Seabed Pipeline laying Contracts
• Marine Insurance
3. International Commercial Contracts:
Our law firm provides clients with legal services related to the international sales contracts, negotiations of the contracts with the counterparties, preparation of the claims against party in default and dispute settlement services.
We also have experiences in drafting and negotiating license agreements in international scales between Iranian company and international license holder company.
4. Wind and Solar Projects:
Iran is one the best and suitable places for development of a solar and wind projects for the purpose of production of electricity. We provided clients with legal structures of the solar plant development from the company formation to contractual comments.